The MayDay Group is pleased to share that the schedule and registration information for QMUE 4/MDG 32 Symposia 2021: Creating and Sustaining Equitable Diverse, and Inclusive Music Learning Practices is now available. The virtual conference will take place June 29-July 1, 2021. We hope to see you there!
This edition of the newsletter includes calls for proposals for the Western University Graduate Symposium on Music, and Future(s) of Performance: The Responsibilities of Performing Arts in Tertiary Education; as well as information on the World Music Pedagogy Webinar and several job vacancies.
- MayDay Group Colloquium – schedule and registration now available
- World Music Pedagogy Webinar Course
Conferences & Calls
- Western University Graduate Symposium on Music
- Future(s) of Performance: The Responsibilities of Performing Arts in Tertiary Education – Karen Schupp, Editor
- Assistant Professor (Tenure Track) – Choral/Music: Viterbo University
- Distinguished Scholar in Guitar/Music Industry (Assistant Professor of Music): Georgia Southern University
- Assistant Professor – Music Education: Southeast Missouri State University
- Visiting Lecturer in Music Education: University of Washington
- Assistant Professor – Music Education/Choral: Indiana University Southeast
- Adjunct Faculty – Music Education: Winston-Salem State University
- Artist Lecturer in Music Education: Carnegie Mellon University
Read the full newsletter here: https://conta.cc/3tPi1TF