In this newsletter, we have calls for the 2nd Biennial Disability Studies and Music Education Symposium, the Music and Social Justice Quaran/zine, Working in Music and the Covid-19 Pandemic, and the International Study of Popular Music (IASPM). The ISME Decolonizing and Indigenizing Music Education SIG has extended the deadline on their call for chapters for an edited book on Decolonizing and Indigenizing Music Education.
There are also position vacancies at Concordia University (deadline today), University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, Rider University, Carson-Newman University, Brigham Young University – Hawaii, University of Wisconsin-Superior, and Moravian College.
Conferences & Calls
- 2nd Biennial Disability Studies and Music Education Symposium
- Decolonizing and Indigenizing Music Education (DIME) SIG – International Society for Music Education (ISME)
- Music & Social Justice Quaran/zine
- Working in Music and the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Big Sounds from Small Places – International Association for the Study of Popular Music (IASPM)
- Assistant Professor and Director of Choral Activities – Concordia University of Edmonton
- Assistant/Associate Professor Music Education (Instrumental) – University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
- Assistant Professor in Music Education – Westminster College of the Arts of Rider University
- Assistant Professor of Music & Director of Choral Activities – Carson-Newman University
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Choral Activities and Voice – Brigham Young University – Hawaii
- Assistant Professor/Director of Bands – University of Wisconsin -Superior
- Director of Instrumental Music, Assistant Professor of Practice – Moravian College
Read the full newsletter here: https://conta.cc/3qXj4Ay