Introducing the #MDGPodcast Action for Change in Music Education: A MayDay Group Podcast.
Enjoy this introductory episode, and check back soon for our first official episode featuring a conversation with Deb Bradley. Listen at the link
The McGill Music Graduate Students’ Society (MGSS) is pleased to announce a call for papers for its 34th annual Symposium (virtual). The ABLE Assembly is also seeking proposals on intersectionality, disability, and arts education for the 2021 conference. Registration is now open for the conference Music, Mediation, and Disability: Representation and Access.
For those members who belong to the Canadian Music Educators’ Association, nominations are now open for a number of positions on the Board. There are also several position vacancy advertisements for those on the job hunt.
- #MDGPodcast: Introducing Action for Change in Music Education: A MayDay Group Podcast
Calls for Papers
- McGill Music Graduate Symposium
- ABLE Assembly 2021
- Music, Mediation, and Disability: Representation and Access (Nov. 21-22) – Registration Open!
Nominations & Awards
- CMEA/Acme Election Nominations Now Open
- Dean, Faculty of Music – Wilfrid Laurier University
- General Music Education Specialist – Baldwin Wallace University
- Assistant Professor of Music/Director of Bands – Grand Rapids Community College
- Director of Bands – Mars Hill University
- Assistant Professor of Music (Choral Music Education) – Oakland University
- Assistant Professor of Music Education – Texas Tech University
- Lecturer of Instrumental Music Education/Director of Athletic Bands – University of North Carolina at Pembroke
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor/Director of Choral Studies – Northern Arizona University
Read the full newsletter, click here https://conta.cc/36lq6ps