The MayDay Group is pleased to share calls for proposals for the 13th International Symposium on the Philosophy of Music Education (ISPME), a special issue of the Journal of Historical Research in Music Education entitled Sankofa: African American Music Education, and the Virginia Music Educators Association (VMEA) Professional Development Conference.
For those looking to attend the 2021 Mountain Lake Colloquium, the committee is soliciting feedback on topics, speakers, and anything else that may be of interest. MDG members may also be interested in attending the virtual event Orchestrating Isolation: Musical Interventions and Inequality in the COVID-19 Fallout on June 22, 2020. The details can be found below.
- 2021 Mountain Lake Colloquium – Feedback
- Orchestrating Isolation: Musical Interventions and Inequality in the COVID-19 Fallout – June 22, 2020
Conferences & Calls
- 13th International Symposium on the Philosophy of Music Education
- Journal of Historical Research in Music Education – Special Issue, Sankofa: African
- American Music Education
- Virginia Music Educators Association Professional Development Conference
- Lecturer in Classical Music Performance/Music Education – University of Liverpool
- Visiting Instructor/Assistant Professor Coordinator of Music Education: Gardner-Webb University
Read the full newsletter here: https://bit.ly/2YePHfE