In this edition of the newsletter, please find COVID-19 announcements for MayDay Group (MDG) Colloquium 32 (monitoring), International Society for Music Education (ISME) (monitoring) and Eudaimonia and Music Learning (online), as well as the World Music Pedagogy Course.
The MayDay Group is delighted to share a book announcement for The Road Goes Ever On: Estelle Jorgensen’s Legacy in Music Education, edited by Randall Everett Allsup and Cathy Benedict. Congratulations!
There are also calls for the Journal of Popular Music Education (Women in Popular Music), Transcultural Hip-Hop, and The Orff Echo, as well as numerous position vacancies.
- Conference updates due to COVID-19
- Book Announcement – The Road Goes Ever On: Estelle Jorgensen’s Legacy in
- World Music Pedagogy Course
Conferences & Calls
- Women in Popular Music: Their Musical Education and Pedagogical Inspirations –
Journal of Popular Music EducationTranscultural Hip-Hop: Constructing and Contesting Identity, Space, and Place in theAmericas and beyond
Collaboration – The Orff Echo
- Vocal Music Education & Instrumental Music Education (two positions) – Wayne State University
- Assistant Professor of Choral Music – Concordia College
- Assistant Professor of Music Education (Instrumental Music) – Indiana University Southeast
- Term Instructor of Cello and Music Education – University of Alaska Fairbanks
- Assistant Professor (Coordinator of Choral Activities) – Western University
- Assistant Professor of Music Education (One-Year Term) – DePauw University
- Associate Director of Choral Activities/Music Education – University of Wyoming
- Full-Time Lecturer in Music Education and Director of Choral Activities – Case Western Reserve University
- Assistant Professor of Music/Coordinator of Music Education – Florida Southern College
- Instructor of Keyboard Music (Tenure-Track) – Raritan Valley Community College
Read the full newsletter here: http://bit.ly/2U0FHFP