The MayDay Group is pleased to share a book announcement for Eudaimonia: Perspectives for Music Learning by MDG members Gareth Dylan Smith and Marissa Silverman. Congratulations!
Registration is now open for the International Society for Music Education (ISME) world conference, and there is also information below on applying for travel grants. The committee for the 1st Queer Forum of the LGBTQ+ Music Study Group is pleased to share an invitation to participate. Unfortunately, the International Summit on Gender, Sexuality, and Equity in Grove Music Online has been cancelled.
The Music Educators Journal is seeking applications for Associate Editor, the Editorial Committee, and the Advisory Committee. There are also several position vacancies this week for those on the job hunt.
- Book Announcement – Eudaimonia: Perspectives for Music Learning by Gareth Dylan Smith and Marissa Silverman
- Registration open – International Society for Music Education (ISME)
- CANCELLED – International Summit on Gender, Sexuality, and Equity in Grove Music Online
- Invitation to Participate – 1st Queer Forum of the LGBTQ+ Music Study Group
Conferences & Calls
- Associate Editor, Editorial Committee, and Advisory Committee – Music Educators Journal
- Dean of the College of Music – Florida State University
- Assistant Professor (Coordinator of Choral Activities) – Western University
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Music Education (Choral) – Ohio University
- Lecturer/Teaching Assistant Professor of Music Education & Assistant Director of Bands – University of Nevada, Reno
- Full-Time Lecturer in Music Education and Director of Choral Activities – Case Western University
Read the full newsletter here: http://bit.ly/2ViTfhh