In today’s newsletter, you can find information on the Atlantic Music Festival, the Ontario Music Educators’ Association, and Music in the Age of Streaming: Nordic Perspectives (extended deadline).
A reminder that the deadline for MayDay Colloquium 32: Creating and Sustaining Equitable, Diverse, and Inclusive Music Learning Practices is January 6, 2019. View the call for proposals here.
Healthy and happy wishes to you all for the holiday break from the MayDay Group!
Conferences & Calls
- Music in the Age of Streaming
- Fellowship Programs – Atlantic Music Festival
- Ontario Music Educators’ Association Conference
- Assistant Professor of Music Education (Choral) – Mount Allison University
- Assistant Professor of Music Education – University of Lethbridge
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Music Education – New York University
- Associate/Full Professor of Music Education – Texas Tech University
- Assistant Professor of Music in Music Education – Central Michigan University
- Assistant Professor of Music (Choral Music Education) – University of South Alabama
Read the full newsletter here: http://bit.ly/2Zzx9qy