Were you hoping to submit a proposal to MusCan? The deadline has been extended to January 2020. Calls for participation and calls for proposals for Racialised Performance in Western Classical Music in Europe and the UK, Decolonising the Musical University, and a series on culturally responsive teaching in music are also included this week. Be sure to save the date for NIME7, the 7th International Conference on Narrative Inquiry in Music Education. Additionally, there are several position vacancies listed below.
MayDay Group Colloquium 32 will be held June 30-July 2, 2020 in Eugene, Oregon. Calls for proposals are due January 6, 2020. Click here for the colloquium website.
- Save the Date: 7th International Conference on Narrative Inquiry in Music Education (NIME7)
- Extended Deadline: MusCan Annual Conference 2020
Conferences & Calls
- Series on Culturally Responsive Teaching in Music
- Racialised Performance in Western Classical Music in Europe and the UK
- Decolonising the Musical University
- Assistant Professor of General Music Education – University of Utah
- Assistant Professor of Music Education – Western Illinois University
- Assistant Professor – Northern Michigan University
- Lecturer in Instrumental Music Education – Queens College, City University of New York
- Assistant Professor of Music Education – Lehman College, City University of New York
- Assistant or Associate Professor in Music or Music Education – McGill University
- Assistant/Associate Professor – Piedmont College Conservatory of Music
Read the full newsletter here: http://bit.ly/2qq6P5k