Have you registered for the MayDay Group Colloquium 31 in Limerick yet? A reminder that presenters should register no later than May 1st, 2019. The MDG Colloquium program is being finalized and should be available in the next week. For those attending the Mountain Lake Colloquium or EAS 2019, registration closes for both of these conferences on May 1st, 2019.
If you couldn’t attend the Learning Music Through Play in Out-of-School Contexts symposium, you’re in luck: the organizers have uploaded videos to their YouTube channel for home viewing.
Read on below for details about these, as well as the Editor position vacancy for Research in Music Education (RIME), calls for the inaugural issues of the International Journal of Music in Early Childhood and Musical Activism and Agency, and a position vacancy at the College of St. Scholastica.
Also in this edition on the MGD Newsletter:
- Mountain Lake Colloquium – Registration Closes May 1st!
- YouTube Broadcast of Learning Music Through Play in Out-of-School Contexts
- ISME Legacy Conference – Istanbul 2019
- European Association for Music in Schools (EAS) 2019 – Registration deadline closes May 1!
Conferences & Calls
- Editor Position – Research and Issues in Music Education (RIME)
- Musical Activism and Agency: Contestations and Confluences Pre-Conference Symposium
- Submit to Inaugural Issues of the International Journal of Music in Early Childhood (IJMEC)
- Assistant Professor of Music Education – The College of St. Scholastica
Read the entire newsletter here: http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?m=1102570574389&ca=5c053030-071d-4e33-ab46-73dd0e687315