In this issue of the newsletter you will find:
– Congrats to Lisa DeLorenzo on her book, “Teaching Music: The Urban Experience” (https://goo.gl/Ahf7Hq).
– @ISPME The International Society for the Philosophy of Music Education is pleased to announce keynote speakers Michael Apple and Ruben Gaztambide-Fernandez for ISPME Symposium XII, to be held this June at Western University.
– A Call for Responses to January 2019, TOPICS article by Jennifer Mellizo (http://topics.maydaygroup.org).
– Mountain Lake Colloquium reminds all to register for the 2019 Colloquium and book rooms ASAP> The hotel will release rooms in the block on March 19th.
– Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in Music Education @ University of York
– Assistant Professor, Music Education Program @ LaGrange College
– Visiting Assistant Professor of Music – Choral Music Education @ Coe College
Read the full newsletter @: https://goo.gl/okHb8z