The MayDay Group wishes to extend congratulations to Dawn Bennett, Jennifer Rowley, and Patrick Schmidt on the publication of two new books: Leadership and Musician Development in Higher Education; and Leadership of Pedagogy and Curriculum in Higher Music Education. Well done!
The International Symposium on the Sociology of Music Education (ISSME) registration is now open. To read about the conference and register, please visit the website below. For those who were considering submitting a proposal to the Learning Music Through Play in Out-of-School Context conference, you’ll be pleased to hear that the deadline has been extended.
Lastly, there are several position vacancies for those on the job hunt, including:
- Director of Choral Studies – University of South Florida
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Music Education – Bucknell University
- Assistant Professor of Music – Adelphi University
- Assistant Professor/Director of Choral Activities – University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
- Assistant Professor of Music Education – University of Missouri-St. Louis
Read the complete newsletter: https://goo.gl/VG7gtx